Monday, April 27, 2009

Sorry!!

I am SOOO sorry I have been MIA. I was sick this past week and had a very long weekend at work with different hours. I just couldnt get around to getting a post up. But I have 2 days off so I can get back into the swing of things...

We are on the final countdown to kick-off!!! Less than a week to go!!!

Friday night we will have the preview party at Funkie Munkie Scraps from 630pm to 1000pm! Saturday, we will be open 900am to 900pm. I will be there all day. We will have make & takes, prizes and discounts both days!!!! So be sure to make it by for one...

For those not around Greenville, be sure to check the blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink wink!

Remember to get yourself signed up for the club!! You just never know what goodies that could bring your way...

I am working on finalizing a couple additional goodies for club members that you are sure to LOVE!! So stay tuned!!

Dont forget the blog candy!! Winner will be announced on May 3rd!!

Have a farmtabulous day!!
Farmgirl Kel-z

0 comments: